Monday 30 April 2012

Clothes preorder!

Hi! I'm taking orders for apparels!^^ Pls have a look at my facebook album! Be my friend on facebook to view the photos! Totally worth it! $20 and below apparels (:

CLOSING 28 May. Orders/Payment must be received by that day!^^
Items will arrive at supplier's side within 5-10 days and then reach me around 1-2 days.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.145292875601254.30678.100003616273770&type=1

**For those who cant view the link, pls click on the facebook badge "Kpop Instock" and add me of fb to view!^^

Payment either meetup/bank transfer.
Payment through bank transfers must be made within 3 days. For bank transfer, pls take a picture when you have made payment. Pictures must be sent through fb pm or whatsapp. (:
Meetup at Tampines ONLY on weekends.

Collection either meetup or postage.
Meetup at Tampines MRT only FOC.
Normal Postage - $2 per item, add $0.50 per item.
**I'm enquiring about registered postage too^^

No comments:

Post a Comment